The Rebate Grants Program provides financial incentives to repower or replace older heavy-duty diesel vehicles and select non-road diesel equipment. To learn more about the program, and how to apply, attend an application workshop in an eligible area near you.
- SAN ANTONIO: Nov. 13, 2017 1:00 p.m., Southwest Service Center, 6927 W. Commerce, San Antonio, TX 78228
- VICTORIA: Nov. 14, 2017 1:30 p.m., 1905 Leary Lane, Victoria, TX 77901
- CORPUS CHRISTI: Nov. 20, 2017 1:00 p.m., Coastal Bend COG, 2910 Leopard Street, Corpus Christi, TX 78408
- BEAUMONT: Nov. 28, 2017 1:00 p.m., South East Texas Regional Planning Commission, 2210 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, TX 77703
- HOUSTON: Nov. 29, 2017 6:00 p.m., Trini Mendenhall Community Center, 1414 Wirt Road, Houston, TX 77055
- PASADENA: Nov. 30, 2017 9:00 a.m., Cleveland-Ripley Neighborhood Center, 720 Fairmont Pkwy, Pasadena, TX 77504
- AUSTIN: Dec. 4, 2017 1:00 p.m., TCEQ, 12100 Park 35 Circle, Building E, Austin, TX 78753
This grant program will not officially open before November 30, 2017. Application forms may not be submitted at this time. However, draft documents are provided on the Rebate Grants Program: 30-Day Notice webpage for your reference. The final Request for Grant Applications, application forms, and Maximum Rebate Grant Amount Tables will be made available when the grant round officially opens.
Call 800-919-TERP (8377) or Email email@example.com.