Panel Discussions and Vehicle Displays
Thursday, April 20, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
Dallas, TX 75210
During the AFV Summit at Earth Day Texas three panels of experts will discuss clean transportation choices using fuels produced in the United States, which will drive growth in the economy and help make the EARTH a cleaner, healthier, and more prosperous place to live for generations to come.
Gaseous Fuels – Fuel Extracted in the United States
Biofuels – Fuel Grown in the United States
Electric Drive – Fuel Generated in the United States
AFV Summit Agenda
- Welcome and Introductions – 10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- Opening Keynote Speaker – 10:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Gaseous Fuels (Natural Gas and Propane Autogas) – 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch (provided) – 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Biofuels (Biodiesel and Ethanol) – 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Break – 2:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- Electric Drive Vehicles – 2:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Fleets for the Future Procurement Kickoff – Opportunities for Group Discounts on Alternative Fuel Vehicles – 4:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Closing Comments – 5:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
An estimated fifty AFVs will be on display outside of the Summit.
Summit attendees will be able to view and ask questions about the vehicles.
Summit attendees are also invited to the National AFV Day Odyssey Kickoff Event
at 8:30 a.m. outside of the Cotton Bowl.